Please apply by December 4, 2017
Ipas works globally so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care. We believe in a world where every woman and girl has the right and ability to determine her own sexuality and reproductive health.
The data entry assistant works closely with Research & Evaluation Advisor II and R&E team to provide assistance for routine monitoring of safe abortion services. The Data Entry Associate responsibilities include collection and management of routine safe abortion data. In technical guidance of R&E Advisor II, s/he ensure that routine and periodic safe abortion service related information is collected using global and national tools, edited, compiled, validated, analyzed and shared within and outside Ipas in regular basis. S/he reports to the R&E Senior Advisor II of Ipas Nepal.
• Conducts entry, processing, cleaning and analyzes of a M&E data in a timely manner and works with in-country teams to keep M&E databases up to date
• Provides technical and project management support on R&E unit
• Provides technical support in the implementation of Terra (a data entry platform).
• Provides support to in-country teams on Ipas IT systems and platforms.
• Ensures completion and verification of data collected on service delivery by coordinating with relevant team.
• Participate in designing data entry screen and generate graphs and tables for internal/external data sharing meetings.
• Conduct need-based monitoring visit, joint visit with program team or evaluation team in program districts
• Bachelor’s degree in public health, Information technology and other relevant field
• 1 years relevant work experience, including design and implementation of safe abortion program monitoring and research activities, especially in Nepal
• Demonstrate computer experience; proficiency with Stata, word processing, spreadsheet, Presentation software, and email.
• Relevant technical expertise
• Excellent team-working skills
• Demonstrated communications and writing skills
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.