Ipas works globally so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care. We believe in a world where every woman and girl has the right and ability to determine her own sexuality and reproductive health. The IT Business Analyst is responsible for the management, analysis, and administration of all global HR & Finance ERP systems for the organization. The Business Analyst ensures data integrity, reporting, configuration, interfacing, integrations, and overall support of ERP systems are managed effectively. The Business Analyst will write, produce, and document accurate, valid, and effective reports, user manuals and training materials on using all ERP systems and supporting system databases. The incumbent coordinates and manages the design of ERP systems training content, and provides input to processes, policies, procedures and training from a business systems perspective.
• Oversees ERP data by ensuring appropriate data upload and entry is completed for changes are updated, data integrity is maintained within and between systems, and data is forwarded to other business modules as required.
• Identifies opportunities for system and process improvements, working with the business leadership team and IT Systems Administrator to implement solutions.
• Use judgment and initiate reviews, that analyze and develop solutions for business systems while identifying and quantifying the business impact of those solutions.
• Completes analysis and recommends system solutions to meet departmental and Ipas needs.
• Represents business unit with IT and systems vendors, plans and administers system project planning and management.
• Works in conjunction with IT Systems Administrator to manage all ERP systems updates/upgrades, organization level changes, data entry, issue resolution, and efficiency improvement
• Maintains the basic functional structure of the assigned ERP system modules which can include the areas of business, human resources and financial data, maintenance or support in the set-up of employee users, user groups, security and reporting.
• Trains end-users and ensures that all ERP systems users understand and can operate the ERP systems appropriately. Identifies training opportunities. Develops and delivers training sessions to end-users.
• Effectively presents information orally, in writing and responds to questions from users, managers and employees.
• Provides system support and troubleshooting technical issues involving ERP system and supports the testing of changes to the ERP system and processes as necessary.
• Provides organization-wide first level technical assistance regarding ERP system.
• Coordinates the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications, modules, and program/interface changes that affect the ERP system.
• Facilitates and trains users on how to create ad-hoc and routine reports, repeatable queries, formal business communications, and detailed and accurate business process and procedure manuals.
• Coordinates with the management team on all ERP Systems activities as needed.
• Works closely with and provides back-up to the business team module administrator on ERP items.
• Serves as the business and transformational representative on system changes and implementation to the ERP solution and supporting processes
• Collaborates with all Business Partners or designees on all system and process changes. Monitoring ERP configuration for accuracy and compliance to change control and auditing processes.
• Works with auditing team on regular auditing of ERP processes and supporting business solutions, data control security and integrity.
• Communicates with all ERP systems users on system initiatives, changes, implementations, etc.
• Coordinates with external entities for all ERP System concerns
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and/or Transformation Project Manager
• 4 years minimum experience with global ERP Systems implementation, administration, management, training and database management
• Previous experience with ERP implementation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Experience with either Workday, Peoplesoft, Kronos, Oracle or SAP
• Project management experience
• Focus on proactive and creative solutions to meet current and future business needs
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.