Ipas works globally so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care. We believe in a world where every woman and girl has the right and ability to determine her own sexuality and reproductive health.
Under the leadership of the National Program Manager, the Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation (RME) Advisor is responsible for planning and implementing the monitoring and follow-up system for training in hospitals/health and population facilities and health workers in the community. S/he provides technical and administrative support for evaluation activities; and disseminating R&E findings.
MONITORING AND SUPERVISION: Oversees the implementation of M&E system and databases in the Pakistan program. Ensures that M&E data are collected, electronically entered, and analyzed in a timely and high quality manner. Oversees completion and verification of data collected on Ipas supported facilities, service sites and interventions to ensure data quality. Works with consultants and staff in the administration of M&E data collection and processing, maintains regular contact with Ipas NC Global M&E colleagues to ensure that all work is done in compliance with global M&E standard operating procedures and to communicate feedback on M&E implementation issues in country.
PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION: Support country team in setting program indicators and targets and maintain appropriate documentation of rationale for and calculation of targets, and any changes occurring over time. Shares latest M&E results with country and global teams and facilitates analysis and utilization of findings for decision-making and program improvement.
REPRESENTATON: Supports dissemination of M&E findings, including organization of workshops, preparation of reports and presentations, and provides input into articles for peer-review journals. Works closely with senior research staff or consultants to support special studies, including design, data collection, statistical analysis and reporting. Represent Ipas on presentation of findings at meetings and conferences, as assigned.
REPORTING AND DOCUMENTATION: Provide inputs in preparation for development of proposals and donor reports as required. Supports the preparation of accurate donor and government reports by ensuring data is collected, entered, and cleaned, and analyzed properly.
• Advanced degree in public health, demography or social science required;
• At least 5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation.
• Quantitative skills including demonstrated ability in the collection, analysis and presentation of quantitative data.
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software required (MS Office Suite)
• Working knowledge of high level computer software packages for data analyses, as well as data interpretation and presentation, Stata preferable
• Fluent in English, Urdu, good computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based global environment.
• Knowledge of the Pakistan health system
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based, global environment
• Pakistan citizen and local resident
• Ability to travel approximately 10%
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.