Ipas works globally so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care. We believe in a world where every woman and girl has the right and ability to determine her own sexuality and reproductive health.
The Data Analyst will assist Ipas units with understanding their data and translating metrics to better inform decision making. This role works with teams throughout the organization, especially Development and Communications. As part of the Web team, this role will also assist with the Ipas.org website. Must have excellent organization, verbal and written skills. Strong working knowledge of databases, HTML, and data visualization tools, such as Power BI.
Data Analysis: The Data Analyst works collaboratively with Ipas users and business units to provide strategic insights derived from data related to digital promotion, program metrics, and funding. Builds visualizations and dashboards to share metrics in easily digestible and compelling formats.
Website Support: Assists Web Developer with Ipas.org site updates and maintenance. Works with country teams to determine business needs for new site development. Works with Web Developer to implement new country sites.
• 4+ years relevant work experience
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI, Tableau etc) and databases (SQL etc)
• Demonstrable skills with HTML/CSS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information sciences, web development, marketing/communications, or related field with experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work in a team environment in situations in which ambiguity and multiple priorities are likely
• Highly effective oral and written communications skills, both in developing business requirements and in interactions with staff
• Experience with WordPress preferred
• Enterprise search and SEO
• Nonprofit or NGO experience
• Bi- or multi-lingual websites
• Google Analytics
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.