Ipas is an international not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving women’s reproductive health and rights. In Myanmar Ipas is initiating a program to improve the quality of post abortion care (PAC) services to women in public sector facilities, in collaboration with the MOH. We seek skilled professionals to work with Ipas Myanmar in the following positions based in Yangon.
• Prepare and arrange for the payment process, deal with the bank, prepare advance requests, invoices and settlement to be compliance with donor and organization rules and regulations.
• Prepare for daily cash and bank transaction and Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
• Assist in preparing month-end financial reports process.
• Responsible for scanning and uploading all the documents related with expenses.
• Follow up for accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation and keep track on advance payments and their timely settlement.
• Maintain the filling system for all financial and accounting documents and keep confidentiality and manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory and perform any other activities as assigned by CD and supervisor.
• May help with payments to vendors
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant with accounting and finance.
• At least two year’s experience in non-profit organization.
• Ability to communicate in English and Burmese.
• Good computer skills.
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.