Qualifications and Experience
- Masters in Statistics/Bio-Statistics/Applied Statistics or in related field.
- 3+ years of experience conducting evaluation and research in health-related programs. Experience in sexual and reproductive health would be preferred.
- Strong data management skills, including experience in developing data entry screen, data entry, cleaning and analysis.
- Strong quantitative research experience including demonstrated ability in the collection, management, analysis and presentation of quantitative data.
- Capacity in statistical computer software program specially STATA and Epidata in managing quantitative datasets.
- Skills to create reports and documents with tables, figures and other embedded elements and preparing presentation with use of technical visual aids including maps.
- Experience in developing and pre-testing of study tools and questionnaires and translating study materials from English to Bangla or V/V.
Skills and Behavioral Competencies.
- Demonstrated ability in word processing, spreadsheet (Excel) and powerpoint.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills both in Bangla and in English;
- Integrity: Honest, above reproach and appropriate in actions / behavior and transparent in conduct.
- Result Oriented/ Focused: Ability to consistently meet set goals. Focused and goal oriented and takes initiative.
- Professionalism: Application of ethics, principles, standards and expertise in all areas of work.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal Relations: Works well with others and listens to their opinions to achieve the desired goals.
- Multi-cultural fit & Respect for Diversity: Ability to work effectively, respectfully and inclusively with people from different backgrounds and with different perspectives is critical for all staff members.
- Communication: Ability to express oneself, share and exchange information clearly and in a timely style.
- Innovation & Creativity: Ability to generate new ideas and ways of working to continuously improve existing work processes, practices, concepts
- Attitude: Positive attitude for rapid learning and adopting Ipas Core Values in all programmatic work
- Sound understanding and experience in quantitative research including study design, sampling.
- Capability to use mapping softwares
Salary & Benefit
Annual salary for the position will be BDT 660,000 - 720,000 depending upon experience and qualification. The other admissible benefit for the position will be as follows:
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health insurance coverage, including spouse
- Life Insurance
- Professional development opportunities